« Home


Well , after a long time of thinking about it , and a long period
Of time where I though about – how can I publish my thoughts
In the professional information security field . a field which is not
Only a job role for me , but a way of life . a friend of mine
Has suggested that I start a blog , and what a better way to do it
Than on a google community …

So I hope you will enjoy the stuff that I post here . most of it
Will be technical and security related . but I am sure that every now
And then ( just the way I am ) I will post personal stuff

See ya on my blog @ sectorix.blogspot.com

Labels:

Syndication : Digg It  Add to Technorati Favorites  Stumble It  Worth Reading 

Well, I am first to comment. Hope not the last one. HA HA HA!!!
Anyway, good luck man.

Vitaly

Post a Comment

About

    My Name is Barry Shteiman, im a devoted tech junkie, and this is my blog.
    E: barry.shteiman -at- gmail.com
    Twitter : bshteiman

Recent Posts

Tags & Categories

Mailing List & RSS

Stay Updated  
Add to Technorati Favorites